Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Hate, Lust, and Loving Doppelgangers"

It's good to be back with her. I couldn't wait to hold her, touch her skin, and taste her lips. I love this girl with all my heart. Nothing will ever change how I feel. I just question how will I be able to fight off the evil temptation that lurks around the corner, waiting for me to slip up. Let me start at the beginning.

I was trapped in the tomb earlier with the vindictive, spiteful, Katherine. She tried every dirty trick in the book to sway my love away from, Elena. You would think by now she would get the hint that it's not working. My love for Elena will never die. We have a connection that I never had with Katherine. The sight of her sickens me and when she tries to touch me, I feel nothing. Katherine played dirty by getting in my head, showing off her body in flimsy undergarments. The temptation crippled me slightly but I held my own before I got lost in lust with a woman that has no Soul. The repulsiveness is what made me remember that she's not to be trusted, ever. I tried to give her a chance to come clean and tell me what I needed to do to protect, Elena. For a split second, Katherine weakened. She told me to track down, Isobel.

I would have gotten more out of her when we heard a loud sound coming from the front of the tomb. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Elijah stood at the door. I thought Damon had killed him. Apparently, he's a lot stronger than any of us anticipated. Katherine was frightened. I didn't know what Elijah showing up at the tomb was all about until he said my freedom was requested by Elena. I thought he was joking. I slowly eased out the tomb, guarded by what was to come when Elijah blocked the doorway to speak to Katherine. She was very afraid. I had no sympathy for her. Elijah said Elena made a deal with him. I didn't hesitate to look at Katherine one last time and say goodbye. She begged me to not leave her but that's exactly what I did.

Now Elena and I are back together and our love for one another is stronger than ever. I hope Damon will move on with his life.  I love my brother. I can't deny that I've always looked up to him, even with all the bad he has done, I see the good in Damon underneath it all. I want him to find the kind of love I've found with Elena, one day.  The one thing that I can't allow to happen is history repeating itself. It would damage the progress we've been making but I haven't turned a blind-eye to the fact that we're both in love with the same woman, either. I will fight for Elena until my last breath, even if I have to sacrifice my relationship with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment