Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If These Walls Could Talk

Elena and I headed to her parents cabin for a little alone time away from the madness. We talked about the future, shared a few glasses of wine and I was prepared to cook the most amazing dinner for her until we discovered her parents were on to the vampires. They had a secret room in their bedroom filled with so many weapons that Alaric would love to get his hands on. We also found another one of Jonathan Gilbert's journals. Apparently, he had a lot more to say about the town's secrets. 

I didn't get a chance to finish dinner. Let's just say the evening of quiet bliss was very short-lived.  I went outside to get more wood for the fireplace when Brady and Tyler attacked me. Tyler was clearly out of his mind. The werewolves convinced him that we had the moonstone and that the curse could be broken and they would never have to turn unless they wanted to. Only they left out the fact that Elena had to die. Tyler was shocked, confused and very conflicted on who was telling the truth.  Tyler didn't want Elena's blood on his hands, so he let me go. I ran up to the house just in time to rip Brady's heart from his chest before he put his hands on Elena. Tyler apologized to us both for his part in the wolves plan. He really has no idea the danger they are to him.  When Tyler left, I called Damon and found out the wolves attacked Alaric and him at our house. It was Elijah who saved them. He is really trying to convince us, he will keep us all safe and Elena. He has his own personal agenda for helping us and we need to figure out what his true motive are before Klaus shows up. For now, Elena is safe.  I think it's time we have a real heart to heart on our future and my bloody past.

Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment