Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Keep Your Friends Close And Your Enemies Closer

Elena stopped by to see me. It’s nothing like having the woman you love in your arms. I will never do anything to lose the love we have for one another and I will die protecting her. I told Elena that I was going to contact Isobel. She wasn’t thrilled at all. I can completely understand her hesitation, knowing her mother is just like me. I hated leaving her at the house, only she wanted to stay and check up on Rose. I told her that Rose was bitten by a werewolf and her fate was to be determined.

Later when I returned to Elena’s house, I had John with me. He told me he knew all about the Sacrifice and what it took to break the curse. I told him that he needed to help us or I would have to make good on my previous threat to turn him. When Elena saw John, she was upset, wondering had I lost my mind for bringing the man she despised back to Mystic Falls. I’m willing to risk her being angry with me if it will save her from Klaus and keep her alive.

Today Caroline called me over to fill me in on Tyler finding out about Damon and I. Caroline asked me to talk to him and when I went over to the Lockwood’s, he was naturally afraid. There was no full moon to protect him and I could have easily hurt him without thinking twice about it. I told him not to trust Jules. He listened for a second and then I received a phone call that Jules was holding Caroline captive.

I forced Tyler to come with me to the woods. Jules was not getting Tyler until she freed Caroline. Leave it to Damon to come and piss off the wolves even more. He confessed he killed Mason and just when we thought we could take them since there was no full moon in sight, Jules called on her wolf pack. Damon and I fought them, killing several but it took Dr. Martin to use his mind aneurysms to bring the wolves to their knees. He said he was there to make sure that Elijah’s end of the deal was upheld because of Elena.  We left with Caroline who was crying from all the pain she was in. They tortured the poor girl. I took her home, knowing she wasn’t in any condition to be alone. Caroline tried to be brave. I knew better. Caroline is sweet, kind, and she innocent. I went to Elena and asked for her help. We called Bonnie who went with us back to Caroline’s and I surprised her with her two closest friends. It was a supportive slumber party for someone who was put through hell. I’m glad I could put a smile back on Caroline’s face. She’s become a very good friend to me and I might have to say, she’s my only friend since Lexi.

No comments:

Post a Comment